Strategic Networking – How to Make the Most of Your Connections
This workshop deepens your understanding of how networks may positively influence your career, your research projects and your personal development, and it helps increase the usefulness of your own networks. Special emphasis is placed on aspects related to working in international contexts and to pursuing an international academic career.
- What is a network? Which effects does it have?
- What are my goals in developing my network?
- How does my own network currently look like?
- How and where to develop my personal network
- How to act in relevant situations
- How to maintain my networks
Focus Topic: This event takes place as part of this year’s focus topic “Networking”.